Outreaches and Ministries
OUTREACHES AND MINISTRIES
House of Hope
- With our House of Hope ministry, we focus on going out into the community to meet the needs of men, women, and children in the city of Niagara Falls, through prayer and servitude. For more information contact our office @ 297-2656.
- Our mission is to guide an emerging generation into a place where they recognize and walk out God's plan for their lives. If you would like to help or would like more information contact Tarra @ 940-8928.
- Awana establishes welcoming, supportive environments where kids, from every background and cultural setting, learn how a personal relationship with Christ affects their everyday lives. Contact Dave & Christina @ 545-8269 for more info.
Women of Destiny
- The women of Destiny Christian Church reflect the many seasons of a woman’s life - from young women attending college, to women building their careers, single women, stay-at-home moms . . . All reaching for the same goal: To live a life that brings glory to Christ and enjoy the fulfillment that comes from a life marked by His favor. Whether in the workplace, at church or at home, we believe that a woman’s life, surrendered to God, allows her to walk in wholeness, maintain fulfilling relationships, and serve her sphere of influence with anointing. Events exclusively for women are planned throughout the year – for fellowship, teaching and encouragement. Stay tuned! Upcoming events to be listed on our website!
For more information contact Melinda our Women's Ministry Director @ 628-1686.
- Men gather for Fellowship, Food, and a time of sharing on the first Saturday of every month. For more information contact Rick our Men's Ministry Director @ 359-4721.